Thursday, January 17, 2008

NY Times debuts new in-media Apple ad

NY Times debuts new in-media Apple ad: "

Filed under: ,

If you head on over to the NY Times today, you'll find an especially cute and well-done advertisement from Apple. In this, PC reacts to the Wall Street Journal quote in the banner ad and amends the pro-Apple ad by pasting 'NOT' at the end of 'Leopard is better and faster than Vista'. Be aware: watching the ad pretty much brought my 733 G4 to its knees and I couldn't get the sound to work but since PC is my virtual advertisement boyfriend[1], watching the ad was a must-do.

[1] C'mon. Both you and I know that he secretly owns Apple products at home[2].

[2] I mean, really, who prefers ad-Mac to ad-PC? Readers? Do you? Speak up in the comments!

(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).)

No comments: