Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Vista beats OS X? Really?

Vista beats OS X? Really?: "

Filed under: , , , ,

ComputerWorld's Preston Gralla posted a blog entry titled, Five reasons why Vista beats Mac OS X. Clearly, this was link-bait, but you know what, I'll bite.


And although I vehemently disagree with the post's title and assertion, I want to make it clear that I'm not coming at this from the typical rabid Mac-fangirl stance. Until August of last year, I still used a PC as my primary computer (I used Macs at school and for creative work); I used to work as a PC technician. In our TUAW backchannel chat, I'm usually the first person to take the 'don't knee-jerkingly attack the PC' stance.

Still, it was impossible to read the post and NOT respond. Let's take a look at Mr. Gralla's arguments and dissect them one-by-one.

Continue reading Vista beats OS X? Really?



(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW).)

No comments: