Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Slip-Proof Headphones for Runners

From Michael Hyatt's blog - Tim Godby


As I have mentioned before, I usually listen to audio books while I run. It’s a great way to kill two birds with one stone. The problem is that I have had difficulty finding headphones that don’t slip out of my ears when I begin to sweat.


Sennheiser PMX70 Sport Line Stereo Neckband Headphones


I’ve tried nearly everything. Neither the standard-issue headphones that come with the iPod nor a pair of high-end Shure headphones worked. In the end, gravity prevailed and the headphones fell out. This got to be quite a nuisance.


Finally, someone recommended to me a set of Sennheiser sport headphones. They retail for $49.95, but I found them on Amazon for $31.28. As you can see from the photo above, they hang over your ears, thus making it impossible for them to fall out.


Initially, they bothered my ears. The pressure was a little much. But, after a while I stopped noticing. Now I love them and use them every time I run.




Technorati Tags:
, ,


No comments: