Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's About Time! (Or, Weather)

The Weather Channel widget and screensaver

Filed under: ,

I love the Weather Channel. There, I said it. I have a slight obession about the weather (though oddly enough I often do not wear weather appropriate clothing) and the Weather Channel has helped feed that obession for a long time. Now, I can get a taste of the Weather Channel right in OS X.

The good folks at the Weather Channel have released a widget and a screensaver that give you current conditions based on a zip code. The widget (pictured to the right) also has a 3 day forecast, as well as links to the 10 day forecast and Doppler Radar.

[via the Mac Observer]



Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

TrackerMike said...

I guess it wouldn't be too inappropriate (in the case of this blog entry) to point out that today's average daily high temperature was 59 degrees for the first time this fall (dropping out of the sixties). Not that I, like, pay attention to that all the time.

Love the Blogged with Flock identifier.